How to Configure a Static IP Address on a Camera D51/B51
Note: This example uses Spot AI cameras. If you are using cameras from another vendor you can access the cameras the same way as mentioned below (steps 1-3), but may see different menus and options for steps 4-5.
- Bring the camera online using DHCP IP and authenticate it on the Spot AI Dashboard
- On the Spot AI Dashboard, access the camera using the Remote Proxy
- Enter the camera username and password in order to access the camera's GUI
- In the camera GUI, navigate to Configuration > Network > Basic Set Up
- Uncheck the DHCP box and manually assign the static IP, subnet mask, gateway, and DNS information as shown below example (note that this information may differ for your network, check with your Network Admin for assistance):
- Save the settings. If the IP address is assigned properly you will see that static IP address reflected on the Spot AI Dashboard as well
Spot Camera B53/D53/T53
- Steps 1-3 will be the same as above
- In the camera GUI, navigate to Setup >> Network >> Network
- Change IPv4 from DHCP to Static and configure the IP information
- DNS can be configured in Network >> DNS
Here is a video that shows how to configure static Ip on cameras
We hope this article was useful to you, please leave us a comment or feedback as it will help us improve our customer support center.