AI innovation is moving exponentially. Having IP cameras is a thing of the past, contemporary businesses are actively moving to advanced AI solutions. Our emerging technology, AI Copilot, is your AI assistant for cameras, working with you to revamp the security, safety, and efficiency of your business. AI Copilot immerses itself in your physical environment, actively indexing it and getting a holistic understanding of your space, regardless of your industry. The more you use and coach AI Copilot, the smarter it gets.
This KB article is the second of three in the AI Copilot series. Click on the following links to explore other articles in the series:
Point and click workflows
AI Copilot empowers anyone in your organization to seamlessly initiate actions or derive business insights with a simple click. AI Copilot is tuned on a broad set of industries to be widely applicable across domains. Here is some inspiration of what you might easily and intuitively accomplish with AI Copilot:
Rapid Footage Review: Easily navigate critical incidents. Click on a backpack in AI Copilot to swiftly search for person interactions on that backpack, getting to relevant video in seconds.
Shrinkage Control: Boost theft deterrence. Click on a cash register in AI Copilot to immediately craft people presence insights around it, understanding staff presence and limiting loss.
Throughput Optimization: Understand car wash uptime. Click on a car wash pavement in AI Copilot to build vehicle idle time insights on your lanes, proactively alerting on tunnel standstills and ensuring customer satisfaction and expected revenue across locations.
Worker Safety: Avoid OSHA fines and maximize productivity. Click on a restricted area in AI Copilot to set alerts on forklift boundary violations in that area, fortifying safety while optimizing warehouse orchestration.
How it Works
- Open the dashboard to any Live or VOD view.
- Pause the video, click on the AI Copilot switch on the new AI Copilot bar, or click on Enable AI Copilot to display the AI Copilot enhanced video frame.
- See highlighted areas of AI Copilot by hovering over pill boxes over the AI Copilot enhanced video frame.
- On hover, the segmentation boundaries of the detected object are shown.
- Pill boxes can be moved if AI Copilot is detecting multiple cars, for example.
- AI Copilot invites you to click a label to get started.
- [Optional] You may also click on the “things to try” pill boxes to have AI Copilot guide your experience and teach you how to accomplish a workflow!
- Click on a label, such as “Grass” to open the AI Copilot actions menu
Navigating the AI Copilot Actions Menu
- Automatically Create Zone: Creates a zone at that specified area. This zone can be used across the dashboard, for search, intel dashboards, and many more use cases.
- Create alert: Guides you to create a new alert around the selected region. Follow the directions to get alerts.
- Search: Search by motion/people/vehicles/forklifts (if activated): See search results on the selected option in the specified zone. If you are in LIVE mode you will be switched to the SEARCH tab.
- Create People/Vehicle/Forklift Insight: Opens a menu for you to easily select any insight you want on that area. You can choose one of many Spot AI provided intelligent insights.
- Good Result: Provide coaching to AI Copilot by clicking on thumbs up or thumbs down. Optionally add supporting comments and feedback to your instruction.
- Hide all labels of “Specified Object”: Coach AI Copilot to hide instances of the specified object. Click this if AI Copilot is misunderstanding the specified object in your scene and you want to hide all detections of this object throughout your organization.
- I wish AI Copilot would: Gives feedback to the Spot AI team on anything you would want AI Copilot to do.
- Try these workflows for yourself on the Spot Dashboard.
- Learn how to coach AI Copilot to enhance its understanding of your space in the next KB article on Coach your AI
If you have any questions, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope this article was useful to you, please leave us a comment or feedback as it will help us improve our customer support center.