Enable audio on the camera
- Access the camera's configuration GUI: Remote Camera Proxy
- In the camera GUI, navigate to Setup > Video & Audio and select the sub-option for "Audio".
- If you want to enable Audio:
- Turn on 'Audio Input'
- Set the volume to between 75 and 100
- Use the audio compression/encoding 'G711u' if available
- Save the changes.
Enable audio in the Dashboard
Camera audio is now a feature that can be bulk edited without it being an organizational wide setting. Please see this article to see how to bulk edit camera audio.
You will now see an audio control option when you hover over the Spot AI Player on the Live or Search tab.
Here is video of how to enable audio on camera
We hope this article was useful to you, please leave us a comment or feedback as it will help us improve our customer support center.